Piltdown Superman - Here he comes to save the day!!! Er, or is that Mighty Mouse?

Piltdown came softly to my blogspot today
makings things so easy as I find my way
out of  Obamacare prison where I don't want to stay
I think he will start really soon and it could be today

I have made my mind up he's staying for awhile I tell you right now
He will be good and I know it, so in awhile
I have made my mind up he's staying for awhile

you will get used to his prose and I know it
you'll like his style
he can be cool and I know it so in awhile
you'll be a fan or a troll and they both make me smile

I have made my mind up he's staying for awhile
he might make you smile
any trick in the book to show truth is  surely worthwhile

I have made my mind up he's staying for awhile

(Sung to the tune of "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan Leitch)